Installing stone panels to a parent structure of masonry, concrete, or stud, requires the use of an anchoring method to attach the stone to the back-up.
- Dimensional stone anchoring typically involves the manufacturing of custom anchors. CTP offers a product line of common stone anchor types used for the retention of Terra Cotta and stone panels.
- All the crimp anchors are manufactured of ASTM type 304 stainless steel strap and are typically used to resist wind load and support stone panels.
- Stone anchors for limestone, granite, marble, travertine, etc are available as Split Tail types (with 2” split-tails for Terra Cotta and 1” split-tails are stock) used as a common wind load anchor
- L shaped straps with holes for attachment to the back-up material and to accommodate a stainless dowel (as typically found in Cap Stone applications)
- Z type anchors with a hole for back-up attachment (masonry to masonry or stone anchoring)
- U shaped straps (masonry crimps).
- There are also stone anchors for attaching Terra Cotta units to the parent structure.
- Both 3/8” and ½” stainless steel J-bolts and Eye-bolts with nut and washer are in stock. CTP manufactures the J-Bolts and Eye-bolts with common thread sizes and provides the longest possible thread length for each length of anchor available. The added threading provides a more versatile and adaptable anchoring solution.
All stocked stone anchors are 1/8” thick and packaged in a convenient stock keeping quantity ready for same day shipment anywhere in the United State.
Other size and type stone anchors are available upon request.